Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i'm starting to see after reading all of theses posts that any musical soul i had when i came down here has been eaten by this shithole city. shithole only in a musical 'scene' sense. nothing to blame but myself and money. i have not written any worthwhile music in a loooooong time.
i've cranked out a few things, but most of it is half baked shit. cable television and breaking 5 minutes for the mile is a lot more interesting to me than any music, outside of a stack of funk records Dong gave me to make space. It's time to sample, time to fight back with music, time to stop caring about Miami and it's scene of shit, scene of over fed fake ass hip hop wannabe's. Fuck 'em all, the goddamn gabber kickdrum is making a come back, the distortion pedal is coming out of hiding and y'all can eat a bowl of dick.

Damn, I sound like I'm 19 again, that's nice. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

GUNG GUNG GUNG GUNG FUCK FUCK FUCK GUNG GUNG.

And no more fucking requests, fuck you you stupid fucking bitches. Go back to kendall, hialeah, where ever. Do more shitty cocaine and die. Get drunk , get syphilis, and DIE, today, right now, in your Acura talking on your cell phone about tonight's party and the guy you sucked off in the parking lot all last week. Fucking die. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. OMFG!!!!!! I'm texting while I'm driving Jenny, can you fucking feel me? I blew him on the hood of his chevy, etc, etc, etc.

DEATH.

2 comments:

Nathaniel Shiftmore said...

welcome back.

Cualquiera said...

do me with your gabber kicks and your rubber hands!!!